No Fail Bacon and Cheese Souffles
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour. Cook 1 minute Grdaually add milk, stirring until well blended.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil.
- Remove from heat, add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in mustard and bacon bits. Cool slightly, stir in egg yolks one at a time.
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff but not dry, about 5 minute Gently fold into yolk mixture. Pour into 12 lightly greased nonstick muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minute or until puffed and set.