Recipe by PanNan
This recipe is so easy, and so creamy. No eggs to cook before hand, and if you don't have an ice cream machine, it still works very well. You can add 2 cups of fruit sweetened with a couple tbsp of corn syrup, or a couple of cups of crushed cookies, or a cup of mini chocolate chips just before freezing.
Top Review by viennagirl
This was so easy and yummy. We didn't mix it very long before we putting it in the ice cream freezer. It was very sweet...we did use regular sweetened condensed milk and 1 1/2 T vanilla. I think we'll be making this again!
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in milk mixture.
- Pour into ice cream machine.
- Or, if you don't have one, just pour into shallow 1 1/2 quart metal bowl or pan.
- Operate ice cream machine per manufacturer's suggestions, or just place the shallow pan into the freezer, and stir once after 2 hours.