This recipe is so easy, and so creamy. No eggs to cook before hand, and if you don't have an ice cream machine, it still works very well. You can add 2 cups of fruit sweetened with a couple tbsp of corn syrup, or a couple of cups of crushed cookies, or a cup of mini chocolate chips just before freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2Beat heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 3Gently fold in milk mixture.
- 4Pour into ice cream machine.
- 5Or, if you don't have one, just pour into shallow 1 1/2 quart metal bowl or pan.
- 6Operate ice cream machine per manufacturer's suggestions, or just place the shallow pan into the freezer, and stir once after 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No egg Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1171.8
- Calories from Fat 1083
- Total Fat 120.4 g
- Saturated Fat 74.9 g
- Cholesterol 446.1 mg
- Sodium 548.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk