Recipe by seabeewife401
So i ran out of eggs in the middle of baking cookies...so i improvised. i tried a few different methods that each had a distinct flavor. this is the recipe that i found worked the best, but you can very it to your taste as well. 1/2 mashed banana instead of the applesauce gives a great taste as well!
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix peanut butter, applesauce, and sugar together in bowl.
- fold in flour.
- refrigerate for 1 hour
- scoop by spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- make crisscross pattern on each cookie after dipping fork in sugar (cinnamon sugar tastes great as well).
- bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool.