crazy crafter's Note:
This is the NOG without the EGG. Great for egg allergy sufferers who still like the egg-nog taste, just milder.
My Private Note
8 oz. cup
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 8 oz. of milk in microwave safe mug until hot (not boiling).
- 2remove from microwave and stir in sugar, vanilla, & ginger ( to taste - use more if too mild for you ).
- 3sprinkle with all of the cinnamon & nutmeg ( use more if you'd like ) and enjoy.
- 4To make it special you can add your favorite Brandy or,1 1/2 Tbs.Cocoa Powder, or both ( to taste ).
- 5This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to make for more than one person, and can be heated on the stove top in a saucepan too.
- 6*And if you prefer it cold like most egg-nog you buy, just refrigerate until chilled, stir/shake and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Egg Nog
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g