Recipe by Lori Mama
I saw this on the Food Network show Quick Fix Meals the other day. I liked the fact that there were no cream or eggs involved in this recipe.
- 453.59 g spaghetti
- 236.59 ml chopped turkey bacon or 236.59 ml regular bacon
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml low-fat milk
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley leaves
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown. Add onion and garlic and saute 3 minutes, until onion is soft.
- Add oregano and cook 1 minute. Add flour and stir to coat onion.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes, until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, Parmesan and parsley.
- Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce to coat. Serve.