Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Someone passed this one along to me and said the original recipe came from Paula Deen. I am going to use it in my next batch of ice cream!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- 2 bags dark chocolate candy melts (Guittard or Wilton)
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with a mixer on med speed.
- Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Add choc. chips and walnuts. Shape into tiny balls. Place on wax paper and chill 2 hours.
- Melt candy melts according to the package directions (do not let any moisture come in contact with the melts and do not overcook!).
- Dip balls into the chocolate to coat. Chill to set.