Recipe by angelfan
This is very easy to make, since it has no eggs, you can adapt it by using low fat cool whip topping and no sugar added pie filling..
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix with canned crushed pineapple,undrained.
- Grease a sheet cake pan. Pour batter into pan. bake at 350, for about 20 min, or until cake test done,.
- Cool. about 45 minute.
- Slice bananas on top of cake, spread pie filling on top bananas, spread cool whip atop pie filling, sprinkle on nuts and drizzle with Hershey chocolate syrup.Put in the fridge, Serve cold,.