Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Low Carb The "Crust" is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. For the Pizza Sauce I used leftover Kittencal's Pizza Sauce Kittencal's Pizza Sauce that had been frozen after a previous pizza prep . This recipe was Posted On Facebook by a Friend of a Friend of a Friend!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce (may need more to cover crust)
- 354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings as desired
- pepperoni or ham or sausage or mushrooms or bell pepper, etc
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Very good recipe for those who have to be gluten free. We do not make this often but have served it for a child's birthday party and the kids never realized it was not "regular crust"! That should tell you something.
Delicious! Great low carb recipe that satisfies my pizza craving!
This is a GREAT low carb recipe!! LOVED IT!!