1/8 Photos of NO Dough Pizza Low Carb Cream Cheese Pizza Crust
Low Carb The "Crust" is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. For the Pizza Sauce I used leftover Kittencal's Pizza Sauce Kittencal's Pizza Sauce that had been frozen after a previous pizza prep . This recipe was Posted On Facebook by a Friend of a Friend of a Friend!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce (may need more to cover crust)
- 354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings as desired
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- 3Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for NO Dough Pizza Low Carb Cream Cheese Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 317.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g