Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Low Carb The "Crust" is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. For the Pizza Sauce I used leftover Kittencal's Pizza Sauce Kittencal's Pizza Sauce that had been frozen after a previous pizza prep . This recipe was Posted On Facebook by a Friend of a Friend of a Friend!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (may need more to cover crust)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings as desired
- pepperoni or ham or sausage or mushrooms or bell pepper, etc
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Very good recipe for those who have to be gluten free. We do not make this often but have served it for a child's birthday party and the kids never realized it was not "regular crust"! That should tell you something.
Delicious! Great low carb recipe that satisfies my pizza craving!
Have made this 3 times. Always satisfies our pizza craving. Used lots of veggies and cheese and added chopped green chile (which all of us New Mexicans put on our pizza) baked on my pizza stone and turned out great