1/10 Photos of No Dough Meat Crust Pizza for the Low Carb Dieter
Tastes like a pizza, cuts like a pizza, yet there is no dough....though do have a fork and knife on hand for eating purposes because it can get a little messy if eaten with hands only. I am a South Beach dieter with a love for Italian foods and this is what curbs my craving for pizza. I love mine with the turkey pepperoni slices, onion, green peppers and mushroom. Serve with a tossed salad or marinated veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain.
- 3Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 4Spread the mixture into a circle on a round pizza pan or baking stone (I prefer the stone); and top with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
- 5Top with the rest of the mozzarella, optional toppings and seasonings.
- 6Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Dough Meat Crust Pizza for the Low Carb Dieter
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 976.2
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 1556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 100.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sugar pizza sauce