1/3 Photos of No Double Dippin' Here Dip
It’s time to take dippin’ to another level. Break away from the dip bowl!! Make your guests feel like they’re one of a kind speical. Give them individual dips! This is a great twist on the layered version. The best part about individual servings---it totally eliminates the risks of double dipping! It should be said that this recipe is very time consuming. But it definitely takes your usual layered dip up a notch and it was a hit at the last gathering. Everything can be made ahead of time and then assembled the day they’re needed. ENJOY!!
My Private Note
shot gl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt, to taste
Roasted Pepper Layer
- 2 yellow peppers
Sun-Dried Tomato Layer
- 1/2 cup store bought sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1In a blender, puree spinach, garlic, oil and salt until smooth. Place in a bowl and set aside. (Make sure your spinach is completely dry to avoid having the puree become too liquidy).
- 2In a bowl, stir together ricotta, lemon rind, oil, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- 3Char the 2 whole peppers on the barbecue or under broiler until black on all sides. (I put them on top of the stove burners). When cooled, peel off skin, take out the seeds and stem and discard. Rinse the roasted pepper then puree in blender until smooth. Salt to taste and set aside.
- 4Shooter glasses work best to layer the dips. Begin layering by starting with the spinach puree, followed by the ricotta mix, sun-dried tomato, ricotta mix, pepper puree and finish off with the ricotta mix on top.
- 5You can use plastic baggies to hold each of the ingredients. Just cut a hole in one of the bottom corners and use it to pour the mixtures into the glass, like you would use a piping bag.
- 6Garnish each glass with either chopped olives or fresh basil and serve with breadsticks.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Double Dippin' Here Dip
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 58.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto