Upsidedown Again's Note:
This pizza is made with refrigerator rolls for the crust, so you don't have to slice it. I listed my favorite toppings, but of course you can use whatever toppings you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange biscuits in a four rows of five on a cookie sheet. Roll them down flat and pinch the edges of the biscuits together.
- 2Bake the biscuits for 7 minutes at 4oo degrees, until lightly browned.
- 3Cook meat, slice tomatoes and cut each slice into quarters, and chop the olives.
- 4Spread the sauce over the buscuits, then add the meat, tomatoes, olives, and cheese in layers.
- 5Bake for 5 more minutes at 400 degrees or until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve pizza by pulling apart the individual biscuits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cut Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 740.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g