Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pizza is made with refrigerator rolls for the crust, so you don't have to slice it. I listed my favorite toppings, but of course you can use whatever toppings you like.
- Arrange biscuits in a four rows of five on a cookie sheet. Roll them down flat and pinch the edges of the biscuits together.
- Bake the biscuits for 7 minutes at 4oo degrees, until lightly browned.
- Cook meat, slice tomatoes and cut each slice into quarters, and chop the olives.
- Spread the sauce over the buscuits, then add the meat, tomatoes, olives, and cheese in layers.
- Bake for 5 more minutes at 400 degrees or until cheese is melted.
- Serve pizza by pulling apart the individual biscuits.