Recipe by Gingerbee
This came from a Bisquick box in 1983 and I make it over and over again and my family loves it till today. A quick and easy lunch or as an appetizer, you'll love this as well.
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, grate zucchini; set aside.
- Combine Bisquick, oil, eggs and mix well.
- Add zucchini, onion, cheeses, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour zucchini batter into a greased 9" x 14" baking pan, then place fresh tomato slices on top; sprinkle with more mozzarella before placing in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.
- Center will be slightly firm to the touch and color will be light golden in color.
- Note: I've cut the prep-time by placing all the ingredients (not zucchini) in the food processor and then mixing in the zucchini at the last before placing in the baking pan.