1/1 Photo of No Crust Quiche
Toni Boni's Note:
I think my mom got this recipe off the back of a Bisquick box. We loved it so much she made it weekly partly because it is so easy to make. Still a big hit today, everyone I've ever made it for loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Fry bacon until almost burnt. Crush into little pieces.
- 3Lightly grease pie plate with butter.
- 4Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
- 5For extra bacon flavor sprinkle a little bacon fat onto pie pan.
- 6Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 7Pour evenly into pie plate over other ingredients.
- 8Bake until top in golden and knife comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.2
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 292.6 mg
- Sodium 1182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g