I think my mom got this recipe off the back of a Bisquick box. We loved it so much she made it weekly partly because it is so easy to make. Still a big hit today, everyone I've ever made it for loves it.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon until almost burnt. Crush into little pieces.
- Lightly grease pie plate with butter.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
- For extra bacon flavor sprinkle a little bacon fat onto pie pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour evenly into pie plate over other ingredients.
- Bake until top in golden and knife comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.