Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yes, aother one. Got this from another site. Haven't made it, but plan to for Thanksgiving. What's great is, it makes its own crust. No need to make crust anymore. Hurray.
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375%.
- Grease or spray 10" fluted pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, milk, and eggs together.
- Stir in baking mix, pie spice, vanilla and salt.
- Continue stirring while gradually adding the sugars.
- When mix is blended, pour into pie pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minute the reduce oven to 350%.
- Bake additional 35 minute til knife inserted in center comes clean.