Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes, aother one. Got this from another site. Haven't made it, but plan to for Thanksgiving. What's great is, it makes its own crust. No need to make crust anymore. Hurray.
- Preheat oven to 375%.
- Grease or spray 10" fluted pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, milk, and eggs together.
- Stir in baking mix, pie spice, vanilla and salt.
- Continue stirring while gradually adding the sugars.
- When mix is blended, pour into pie pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minute the reduce oven to 350%.
- Bake additional 35 minute til knife inserted in center comes clean.