Recipe by Janice Boice
This came from a Newspaper but have no idea which one. We had it on the Fridge for years and finally tried it and it is really good. It is very quick and easy to make.
Top Review by Hazeleyes
Very delicious! Didn't miss the crust at all. I did put a topping on the pie...1 tablespoon melted butter, 1/4 cup oatmeal, and 1/4 cup brown sugar...mixed together and crumbled on top of the pie before baking. Very good!
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together to get lumps out of Bisquick, then mix all ingredients in mixer or blender.
- Spray a 9" pie pan with vegetable spray and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, at 350 degrees.
- Pie will shrink about 1/4 in from edge.
- If you prefer a more spicy pie, you can add 3/4 tsp of ginger, 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of ground cloves or you can just add 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Experiment and see which you like best.
- We like the allspice.