Recipe by Angie Carpenter
My father does not like the crust on chicken pot pies, but always wants a pot pie.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (any other creamed soup will do)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans carrots
- 2 (14 ounce) cans new potatoes (whole are ok just cut them to the size you want)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans corn (do not drain)
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (large size work best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven for biscuits.
- Boil chicken breast.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In large pot mix all the ingedeients(except biscuits).
- If it looks like it is too thick add milk to desired thickness.
- While soup is cooking over medium heat bake the biscuits.
- When biscuits are done serve soup in bowls or cups top with a split biscuit!
- Serve and Enjoy!