Angie Carpenter's Note:
My father does not like the crust on chicken pot pies, but always wants a pot pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (any other creamed soup will do)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans carrots
- 2 (14 ounce) cans new potatoes (whole are ok just cut them to the size you want)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans corn (do not drain)
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (large size work best)
- 1Preheat oven for biscuits.
- 2Boil chicken breast.
- 3Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- 4In large pot mix all the ingedeients(except biscuits).
- 5If it looks like it is too thick add milk to desired thickness.
- 6While soup is cooking over medium heat bake the biscuits.
- 7When biscuits are done serve soup in bowls or cups top with a split biscuit!
- 8Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Pot Pie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 2243.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 51.7 g