Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like, you can add a few drops of yellow food color. I serve this with whipped cream.
- 2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- In blender, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Spoon pineapple over the bottom of a greased deep-dish 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour batter over pineapple.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
Excellent and ultra easy to make - almost (or does) have a custard flavoring. Even my picky children love it so that now when I make it I have to make 2. Thanks Inez. I've never been much of a baker due to bad results early on so I'm usually on the look out for an easy and tasteful dessert. This more than fits the bill.
I have become a fan of 'Impossible Pies' since trying my first one many years ago - an egg and coconut one, not always with A1 results. But this one is very good, the best I've made for a long time. Thank you, Inez, it was so easy and quick to make, and I had most of the stuff on hand, anyway.
Easy and delicious.