Recipe by hellokitty
Sugar free (except for the sugar in the strawberries) and fat free! This will satisfy those sweet tooth cravings!
Top Review by bmcnichol
We really enjoyed this. I didn't measure the strawberries, used two small boxes of sugar free vanilla and a large box of sugar free strawberry jello. We topped this with sugar free cool whip. My family really liked this on a hot and humid summer evening.
- 24 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and hull strawberries. Distribute evenly in a 10 inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, gelatin mix and water. Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Top with light fat free frozen whipped topping if desired.