6 hrs 5 mins
Sugar free (except for the sugar in the strawberries) and fat free! This will satisfy those sweet tooth cravings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and hull strawberries. Distribute evenly in a 10 inch pie pan.
- 2In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, gelatin mix and water. Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- 3Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- 4Top with light fat free frozen whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Low Calorie Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 329.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix