1/1 Photo of No-Crust Lighter Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 15 mins
I found this on the Betty Crocker website, looking for light version of my favorite holiday goodies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 egg whites or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
Brown Sugar Topping ingredients
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray pie plate, 10x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray.
- 3Make Brown Sugar Topping by combining topping ingredients.
- 4Place pie ingredients in blender or food processor in order listed.
- 5Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- 6Pour into pie plate and sprinkle with topping.
- 7Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool 15 minutes, then refrigerate about 4 hours or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Crust Lighter Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g