Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This yummy pie is easy to make and use your favorite brands to make a new family favorite. A definite must try for the coconut lover!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Grease two 9" pie plates. Divide mixture evenly and pour into pie plates.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.