1 hr 30 mins
PAM DOUCET's Note:
Wonderful Cheesecake, You will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let cream cheese soften.
- 2Place in large mixing bowl using hand mixer beat on low speed to fluff.
- 3Add 1 egg at a time contiously beating, add vanilla extract, salt and sugar while still beating.
- 4Pour in a 10 inch glass baking dish that has been greased with a little oil.
- 5(I usually put about a T. then swirl it around, then take out the extra oil.) Bake at 250 for 45 minutes.
- 6Topping: Mix sour cream, sugar, almond extract and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl, beat w/mixer for about 2 minutes.
- 7Add to top of cheesecake that has cooled.
- 8Return to oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.7
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 218.7 mg
- Sodium 283.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 11.0 g