Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't do pastry so this is a breeze. Real men do eat quiche!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed mushroom (I do more)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup tea biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Cook broccoli until tender but crisp.
- Spread broccoli, mushrooms, cheese& onion over a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine buscuit mix, basil& pepper in a bowl.
- Blend eggs and milk together and add to dry ingredients.
- Pour over vegetable mixture in pie plate.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Yes real men do eat quiche. My hubby and boys loved it too.
Thanks for sharing here