1/3 Photos of No-Crust Broccoli Quiche
Chef Heather's Note:
Great with a salad for lunch. Reheats very well. Don't replace the swiss, and don't forget the parmesan/mayo topping. Trust me, they MAKE the dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, eggs, milk and spices.
- 3Spray a shallow 2 quart casserole (or 2 pie plates) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Pour egg mixture into casserole and sprinkle with swiss cheese.
- 5Bake 35 minutes, or until a knife, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
- 6In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.
- 7Spread over the quiche and return to the oven.
- 8Bake until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to set for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Crust Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.6 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g