Recipe by Zoe #2
My husband and I love this recipe and I am posting it mainly because I want to know the nutritional value.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs of fresh fish (i have used tilapia fillets, halibut and mahi)
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 2⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons onions
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, cubed and squirted with
- lemon juice
- sour cream
- 4 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lemon juice,chili powder, and paprika. Marinate fish turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat broiler placing fish 2-6 inches from heating source.
- Broil 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Turning once.
- Let cool slightly then cut in chunks.
- Mix salsa, tomato, onion, and cilantro.
- Arrange cabbage, beans, sour cream and avocado in serving bowls.
- Heat tortillas.
- Dinner Time!