Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This delicious stew makes a good South Beach diet Dinner.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet no-sugar-added taco seasoning
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix everything together in a slow cooker except chicken.
- Lay chicken on top and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir together.