This recipe came with an RCW Ice cream freezer bought in 1989. It has been a family favorite ever since! This makes approx. four quarts of ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, cream sugar, salt, and vanilla in bowl and mix thoroughly with mixer.
- 2Pour into ice cream freezer bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and stir well.
- 3Add enough whole milk to go to the fill line on your ice cream freezer bowl and stir.
- 4Follow the directions on your ice cream freezer to freeze the ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (2924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1347.6
- Calories from Fat 505
- Total Fat 56.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 397.0 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 178.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g