- 4 quarts strawberries
- 1 loaf poundcake
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 ounce raspberry Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄4 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- chocolate bar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut strawberries in quarters, set aside.
- Whip heavy cream with vanilla and confectioners sugar.
- 1 case strawberries puree with one cup sugar, one cup water and raspberry liquor.
- Cube poundcake.
- Layer poundcake, strawberry sauce strawberries, and whipped cream; then layer again.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.