Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great meal when you have no idea what time your company will land! You can make the "sauce" ahead of time, the pasta too. Just warm up the pasta by letting it sit in hot water a few minutes.
- 15 -20 sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin strips (not the ones in oil, the tasty dried ones)
- 1 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 10 chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped fresh coriander
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 package capellini (or spagettini - thin pasta)
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Mix everything except the pasta, butter and cheese in one bowl.
- Cover and let stand for half an hour to an hour.
- Cook the pasta, drain and add a couple of tablespoons of butter.
- Serve the pasta with a good helping of the herb mixture on top and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesean cheese.