Recipe by dukeswalker
There are 2 other recipes sort of like this one on zaar - but this one is quick - and done in the microwave - so tasty! Every single time I make these I am asked for the recipe...I use an all natural, organic peanut butter and they come out AWESOME! **Edited to ADD: I have been using honey in place of corn syrup and dark chocolate chips in place of milk chocolate - and they are still super yummy!!**
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir sugar, corn syrup & peanut butter in glass bowl.
- Microwave on high approximately 2 min just until bubbly.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into 9x13 pan.
- Combine chips in a glass bowl and microwave on high for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and well combined.
- Pour over cereal and smooth over the entire surface.
- Let cool and cut into squares.