1/1 Photo of No Cook Scotcheroos - Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
There are 2 other recipes sort of like this one on zaar - but this one is quick - and done in the microwave - so tasty! Every single time I make these I am asked for the recipe...I use an all natural, organic peanut butter and they come out AWESOME! **Edited to ADD: I have been using honey in place of corn syrup and dark chocolate chips in place of milk chocolate - and they are still super yummy!!**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar, corn syrup & peanut butter in glass bowl.
- 2Microwave on high approximately 2 min just until bubbly.
- 3Stir in cereal.
- 4Press into 9x13 pan.
- 5Combine chips in a glass bowl and microwave on high for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and well combined.
- 6Pour over cereal and smooth over the entire surface.
- 7Let cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Scotcheroos - Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g