Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
What a scrumptious combination! An easy, old recipe from CERTO.
Make and share this No-Cook Raspberry Pear Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml crushed raspberries
- 473.18 ml chopped pears
- 1064.65 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml water
- 1 box certo crystals fruit pectin
- Mix prepared fruits in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine water and fruit pectin crystals in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir pectin into fruit mixture.
- Continue to stir 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars.
- Cover with tight lids.
- Let stand at room temperature until set.
- Store in freezer or for up to 3 weeks in fridge.
A delicious combination of berries and pears! Delicious served on hot buttered toast or freshly baked tea biscuits.