- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed raspberries
- 2 cups chopped pears
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 box certo crystals fruit pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix prepared fruits in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine water and fruit pectin crystals in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir pectin into fruit mixture.
- Continue to stir 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars.
- Cover with tight lids.
- Let stand at room temperature until set.
- Store in freezer or for up to 3 weeks in fridge.