1/2 Photos of No-Cook Raspberry Pear Jam
What a scrumptious combination! An easy, old recipe from CERTO.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix prepared fruits in a large bowl.
- 2Add sugar, mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Combine water and fruit pectin crystals in a small saucepan.
- 4Bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Stir pectin into fruit mixture.
- 6Continue to stir 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- 7Pour into clean jars.
- 8Cover with tight lids.
- 9Let stand at room temperature until set.
- 10Store in freezer or for up to 3 weeks in fridge.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cook Raspberry Pear Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 156.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g