Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Preparation time includes chilling.
Make and share this No-Cook Pumpkin Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split (24 total)
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted apricot jam (optional)
- pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- For crust, line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, cutting to fill spaces.
- Chill mixing bowl and beaters.
- Trim bottoms of the remaining ladyfingers slightly to stand in pan.
- Place ladyfingers, round side out, against pan sides.
- Set aside.
- For cream cheese filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- In a chilled bowl, beat 1 ¾ cups cream and powdered sugar till soft peaks form.
- Reserve ½ cup.
- Fold remaining into cheese mixture.
- For pumpkin filling, stir together pudding mixes, cinnamon, ginger and ¼ tsp pie spice.
- Add pumpkin and milk and beat until thick.
- Fold in reserved in reserved ½ cup whipped cream.
- Spread the cream cheese filling evenly on the bottom of prepared pan.
- Carefully spread pumpkin layer over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5 hour or overnight.
- To serve, remove sides from pan, place on a platter.
- If desired, brush sides with melted jam.
- Beat remaining ¼ cup whipping cream to soft peaks, spoon atop each serving.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.