Preparation time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split (24 total)
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted apricot jam (optional)
- pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1For crust, line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, cutting to fill spaces.
- 2Chill mixing bowl and beaters.
- 3Trim bottoms of the remaining ladyfingers slightly to stand in pan.
- 4Place ladyfingers, round side out, against pan sides.
- 5Set aside.
- 6For cream cheese filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- 7In a chilled bowl, beat 1 ¾ cups cream and powdered sugar till soft peaks form.
- 8Reserve ½ cup.
- 9Fold remaining into cheese mixture.
- 10For pumpkin filling, stir together pudding mixes, cinnamon, ginger and ¼ tsp pie spice.
- 11Add pumpkin and milk and beat until thick.
- 12Fold in reserved in reserved ½ cup whipped cream.
- 13Spread the cream cheese filling evenly on the bottom of prepared pan.
- 14Carefully spread pumpkin layer over cream cheese layer.
- 15Cover and refrigerate for 5 hour or overnight.
- 16To serve, remove sides from pan, place on a platter.
- 17If desired, brush sides with melted jam.
- 18Beat remaining ¼ cup whipping cream to soft peaks, spoon atop each serving.
- 19If desired, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cook Pumpkin Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g