Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
It doesn't get any easier or delicious than this! Just mix it up and pour it on. This is a recipe I probably never would have tried, but my daughter served it to us for dinner one night and I was hooked! A friend of hers in Texas gave her the recipe.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti in food processor or blender and mix well.
- Add to hot cooked spaghetti.
- Serve with extra grated parmesan, if desired.
Excellent! A hit with my whole family. It's so easy but tastes like you cooked pesto sauce for days. And it's meatless which you don't even miss the meat because the flavor and texture is fab.!