Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Le Gourmet TV. If the raw egg disturbs you, use a pasteurized egg, 1/4 c egg substitute, or just leave it out. It won't be as creamy in the mouth without the egg, though.
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream or 3⁄4 cup whipping cream or 3⁄4 cup double cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or more if your peanut butter is not too sweet)
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or in the tall canister that came with your immersion blender. Blend until combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's instructions.