Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe from my aunt always goes over well at holiday parties. Never any leftovers and very simple to make! I don't know exactly how many it makes, but it's enough for 10-15 people, I'd guess. It depends on how big or small you slice them up.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread the mixture in a well greased 10" x 15" baking pan.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Slice into bars, but leave in pan.
- Refrigerate until well chilled. Serve cold.