Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an extremely soft fudge my mother in law used make back in the 50's and 60's.But oh so good.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat dry milk powder, sifted
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Blend the peanut butter and syrup in a large bowl.
- Mix the sifted dry milk and sugar together add all at once.
- Mix all together using a spoon until it will no longer mix.
- Then use your hands to knead like bread dough until smooth and creamy.
- Flatten out on cookie sheet and cut in squares.
- Remember fudge will remain soft and pliable.
- It will harden some if placed in the fridge.