Dianne Clewien's Note:
This is an extremely soft fudge my mother in law used make back in the 50's and 60's.But oh so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the peanut butter and syrup in a large bowl.
- 2Mix the sifted dry milk and sugar together add all at once.
- 3Mix all together using a spoon until it will no longer mix.
- 4Then use your hands to knead like bread dough until smooth and creamy.
- 5Flatten out on cookie sheet and cut in squares.
- 6Remember fudge will remain soft and pliable.
- 7It will harden some if placed in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g