- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups butterscotch chips (or 1 pkg)
- 2⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt peanut butter, butter and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan; smooth out with back of spoon.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut into bars.