Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good and easy. Doesn't make a large amount so double if you wish.
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp, chopped
- 1 can water chestnut, chopped (whatever the usual size is)
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (REAL)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Mix together all ingredient and chill.
- Serve with crackers or eat with fingers.
Very easy, tasty. Tastes are pretty mild. Next time I might try fresh shrimp or a second can of shrimp.
This was a very yummy dip! The water chestnuts were nice for some crunch. It was very easy to prepare and even easier to eat ;) I served it with some Townhouse crackers and also cubes of onion dill bread. Thanks for posting.
Wow! This was awesome. Love the flavours and it was so easy to prepare. I used a little less mayonnaise than the recipe called for (cutting back to 1/2 the amount) but it's just because I wanted it a bit chunkier. I spooned the mixture into nice, crisp endive leaves and garnished the tops with a bit of fresh chive. I brought it to a potluck this afternoon and everyone LOVED it. Now I just have to email the link to all those who asked me for the recipe!