Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the City Times newspaper. This is a breakfast/snack recipe to be served with Pol Roti. It is very filling and tasty.
- 1 cup coconut, scraped
- 3 green chilies, sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 3 -5 curry leaves
- ramps, sliced
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon maldive fish, ground
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Serve immediately with coconut roti (Pol roti).