Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made these little mints at least since the early '80's. They are easy to make and I love the fact you don't have to cook at all.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, soft
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- food coloring
- Combine margarine, corn sryup, flavoring and salt in large bowl.
- Add sugar, mix well with hands until smooth.
- Tint with food coloring as desired; store in cool palce.
my sister and i have been looking for this recipe for years. we used to make these at Christmas when we were younger. Thank you for posting it.