1/1 Photo of No Cook Fudge Frosting
Anita Harris's Note:
This is a great make-ahead frosting which can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks or frozen up to 3 months. Makes enough frosting for 2-8", 2-9" or 1 - 13x9 cake. Cook time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
- 2Add the butter, boiling water and vanilla.
- 3Beat with mixer at low speed until combined.
- 4Beat at medium speed for 1 minute.
- 5Cool for 20-30 minutes or until spreading consistency.
- 6Can refrigerate, covered for up to 2 weeks.
- 7Before using let stand at room temperature about 3 hours or until spreadable.
- 8OR place in a moisute and vapor-proof container; seal, label and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 9Before using, thaw and let stand until spreadable.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Fudge Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (810 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3141.2
- Calories from Fat 881
- Total Fat 97.9 g
- Saturated Fat 61.7 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 833.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 594.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 558.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g