1/1 Photo of No Cook Freezer Jam
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Not sure if this is a new product, but I got a sample of Ball Simple Creations No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin at Wal-Mart along with some recipes. More info at www.freshpreserving.com
My Private Note
8 oz co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar and contents of package in a bowl until well blended.
- 2Add 4 cups crushed fruit (for peaches, reduce to 3 1/2 cups). Stir 3 minutes.
- 3Ladle jam into clean plastic (or glass)freezer jars.
- 4Twist on lids and let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- 5Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
- 6NOTE: Fresh strawberries: 4 (1 lb) pkgs Frozen Strawberries: 3 (12 oz) bags.
- 7Fresh Peaches: 12 medium.
- 8Frozen Peaches: 3 (16 oz) bags.
- 9Fresh Raspberries: 6 (6 oz) pkgs.
- 10Frozen Raspberies: 3 (12 oz) bags.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 59.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
freezer jam pectin