This is really addictive, and the hardest part is waiting for the candy to dry before attacking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine frosting mix(dry), corn syrup, vanilla and boiling water in a small bowl.
- 2Beat on highest speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a large mixing bowl, on low speed gradually blend in sugar.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
- 6When outside of candy feels firm, turn over and allow to dry at least 12 hours.
- 7Store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Cook Divinity
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker fluffy white frosting mix