Recipe by Pi-E
Extremely simple. I found this recipe in a cookbook called Use it All. If the apples and orange are sweet you don't need to use all the sugar (I use only a 1/2 cup). You can make cakes/muffins with this or add some to plain yogurt, which I do daily! Of course its great with Turkey, Chicken or whatever the imagination comes up with!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and sort the cranberries.
- Wash apples and orange BUT do NOT peel the apples or orange; just remove the core and seeds.
- Using a food processor, do it in 2 batches, place 1 apple and half orange (cut into quarters) and half the cranberries, pulse the fruit together to a fine chop.
- Place all fruit in a medium size bowl and stir in the sugar, start with a 1/4 cup, just taste and see, add more to your desired taste.
- Fill into a glass quart jar and store in your refrigerator.
- According to the book this will keep for several months (mine don't last that long ;-).