Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great, easy dessert to make when crunched for time! Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Topping, frozen,thawed
- 1⁄2 cup flacked coconut
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- toasted coconut
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mixes, milk, and coconut extract on low speed until combined.
- Then, beat on high for two minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip and coconut.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill until serving.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
WOW! Even though I made this with a reduced fat crust, fat free milk and cool whip free this recipe still rates five stars if not more. Will definately be making this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
This is sooo easy and sooo good. Used sugar free instant vanilla pudding and 2% milk. Also didn't have coconut extract so I just substituted vanilla. I am going to buy some coconut extract though because I will surely make this again. Very yummy! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.
This is an absolutely wonderful pie--and sooooooo easy to make. It was a smash hit at family dinner and has been requested for Easter this year!!!