Recipe by Kim D.
A great, easy dessert to make when crunched for time! Prep time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by Indiana Debbie
WOW! Even though I made this with a reduced fat crust, fat free milk and cool whip free this recipe still rates five stars if not more. Will definately be making this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Topping, frozen,thawed
- 1⁄2 cup flacked coconut
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mixes, milk, and coconut extract on low speed until combined.
- Then, beat on high for two minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip and coconut.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill until serving.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.