Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2-5 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped blanched almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- sliced almonds (optional)
- Butter an 8 inch square pan, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and enough powdered sugar in a medium bowl with mixer to make a stiff but not dry mixture.
- Stir in chopped almonds, coconut and coconut extract.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Arrange sliced almonds on top, gently press into fudge.
- Score fudge into squares.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Another coconut recipe for me! I do love coconut. This was very easy and tastes great. I got just under 5 cups powdered sugar into the mixture. I didn't put the almonds on top, I sprinkled toasted coconut over the fudge after scoring.